Monday, September 27, 2010

FTU Hailey's Halloween Kit and News on my son

First of all I just finished a new kit for Halloween. It isn't the greatest but I am learning I hope. Now as some of you may know my son was in an accident back on Sept. 10th and he is still in the hospital. He has had 3 operations and a blood transfusion and he is doing much better now so much so that he maybe coming home in the next day or two. He is going to have a long road to recovery and with no way to work right now I don't know what is going to happen. He has always been the one who worked to support his wife and 2 girls. I am trying to get him some kind of financial aide but so far no luck, so I would like to ask if you could please wish him luck and pray for a fast recovery and thank you.
Hugs, Patricia


Download or Here

3 comments:

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for sharing. Praying your son will recover quickly and completely.

Craftymumz Creations said...

cute kit!
THANK YOU for sharing it.

Anna said...

Oh Patricia you are doing fabulously with your kits. Wouldn't know you were just a beginner :) Thanks for sharing this great Halloween kit.

My thoughts and prayers continue for your son and family.

Hugs~Anna