Monday, September 13, 2010

Latest News On My Son

Just wanted to update anyone that may be interested. My son has had his leg fixed but they are waiting several days to start repair on the other parts of his body. The hospital is going to keep him which we are all so relieved to know. They say he maybe there for 5 to 6 months which is great because he will get the care he needs. I am updating this from my home since we got back home. My oldest daughter is going up tomorrow to stay with him along with my mother. My sister and his wife are there now. My sister has been there since the accident on Friday. I plan on going back up in a couple of days and staying for a few days. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow for blood work as they think I have Diabetes. well that is about all for now. I want to thank Anna for her prayers and well wishes and yes we are lucky that he survived and my son said that he feels God was with him during the time he laid there and helped him to carry on. Thank you for reading and will up date when I can.
Hugs, Patricia

1 comment:

Craftymumz Creations said...

Sending prayers and angel hugs to you all! GOD IS HOLDING YOU ALL in his hands and you are being thought of and prayed for by lots of believers! HANG IN THERE, KEEP THE FAITH and stay strong!